Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

Whar does it mean when the iris of your eye begins to turn

Customer Question
from green to white....
whar does it mean when the iris of your eye begins to turn from green to white. I had a cataract removal then a detached retina surgery in the past.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Eye
8/7/2012
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 5 years ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

That is an excellent question.

Dr. Rick :

Could you take a digital picture of your eye, put it on your computer desktop and upload it to me using the paperclip on your screen?

Dr. Rick :

Even though you are offline I am going to stay in chat mode as it is easier to upload a picture on this system. I look forward to your response so that we can figure out what is going on with your eye.

Customer:
I'm sorry! The moderator just told me that the chat system was locked up and you couldn't see or respond. Let me copy my chat here for your review:
Dr. Rick : Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Dr. Rick : That is an excellent question.
Dr. Rick : Could you take a digital picture of your eye, put it on your computer desktop and upload it to me using the paperclip on your screen?
Dr. Rick : Even though you are offline I am going to stay in chat mode as it is easier to upload a picture on this system. I look forward to your response so that we can figure out what is going on with your eye.
You can upload a picture this way if you want:
Save your picture on your computer, someplace easy to find it such as your desktop.
Go to www.tinypic.com
Upload your picture to the site tinypic.com by browsing for it as directed.
This opens up files on your computer. Double click on the picture you want to upload then hit open (bottom right of the screen). This will take you back to the tinypic page. Hit "upload now" then do the secret code thing and your picture will upload into the system.
Once you do that it gives you a bunch of links you can use, one of which says "direct link for layouts" It is important to use this box. It is the forth one down from the top of the page.
Copy the link from inside this box and then paste it into your justanswer dialog box and send it to your expert.
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD