Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

My second eye has had restor lens implant. i have had

my second eye has had...
my second eye has had restor lens implant. i have had "wrinkles" lasered in both eyes but still have difficulty focusing and have to tilt my head back to get vision. I can still see a floater and some fly specks in my right eye. My periferal vision to my right is blurry. Looking left is ok. I can still see the lens in my right eye. Not in left eye. I have been miserable since November. I even bought a pair of glasses ($295) hoping they would pull my vision together. Not so.
8/7/2012
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

When you say you had wrinkles lasered in both eyes do you mean a posterior capsule opacity or a problem with your retina?

Dr. Rick :

Do both eyes have restor lenses?

We have been experiencing technical difficulties with the chat system. Please allow me to retype my chat here for your review:
Dr. Rick : Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Dr. Rick : When you say you had wrinkles lasered in both eyes do you mean a posterior capsule opacity or a problem with your retina?
Dr. Rick : Do both eyes have restor lenses?
Do the new glasses help with the issue of having to tilt your head back?
The wrinkles were in the restor lenses in both eyes.
the wrinkles were in the restor lens so I was told. The new glasses do not helpwith the tilt back. when the laser was done on my right eye the floater went away for about 2 days but returned. my biggest problem is the blurry vision to the right. my center vision in both eyesis worse than when i tilt my head up. I now drive with my head against the headrest. ,The wrinkles were in the restor lenses in both eyes.
Wow! A poor rating! And I've not even answered your question yet.
Why did you feel you had to give me negative feedback?
I am sorry to see that you have given me a poor rating for the assistance I have provided.
I would ask that you give me a chance to provide you with further data so that you have the information you need to address your issue.
I would appreciate a good or excellent rating and will work hard to obtain it if given the chance.
Thank you.
It would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me where I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
At this point, from what you have posted, I believe you need to have the restor lenses removed from your eyes and replaced with a monofocal intraocular lens.
Does this make sense to you?
Positive feedback will remove the black stain on my name that your bad feedback has given me so I would appreciate either hearing back from you or getting a positive reply.
Please remember the top 3 ratings are positives [Excellent service is my goal] and this is how we are compensated. Please don't click "bad" or "poor" service as this leaves me negative feedback. If you aren't 100% satisfied, just click "reply." I will be happy to discuss your issue in more depth and do everything I can to provide you with the information you require.
Otherwise, a high positive rating is very much appreciated, bonuses are great, and find me anytime for follow up.
Let me know if you have further questions.
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD