Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

When I put the Eye Drop Ciprofloxin in my eye which was

given to me by doctor...
When I put the Eye Drop Ciprofloxin in my eye which was given to me by doctor at ER. My iris is green and the eye I put the drop in the iris turned florescent green. Is this okay and if so it return to normal color after treatment is complete. Which is for ten days.
7/8/2012
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Doctor DanB : Hello and thanks for your question. Are you available to chat?
Customer:

yes

Doctor DanB : This fluorescent green you've noticed is likely just a remnant of some due that the ER doctor put into your eye. This will get flushed out with your tears over the next few hours and is nothing to worry about; I don't think it was caused by the Cipro drops. Does that make sense?
Customer:

Yes it certainly does. He did put some kind of deadning which is yellow in my eye.
thank you much. Thought I was turning into a Zombie

Doctor DanB : My pleasure. Do you have any other concerns or questions about this topic? 
Customer:

No that answers my question. Thank you again

Doctor DanB : Youre welcome. Your feedback is important to me and will help me improve my encounter with future customers.  If at any time you feel this process has been helpful, please rate your encounter with me by providing feedback; any positive feedback and/or bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated. This does not end our conversation, however-we can continue to discuss any of your concerns without further charges until you are satisfied.     My opinion is solely informative and does not constitute a formal medical opinion or recommendation. For a formal medical opinion and/or recommendation you must see an eye doctor.  Thanks for your inquiry! 
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.