Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

hi my name isXXXXX have puffnes and blue color under my

hi my name isXXXXX have puffnes and blue color under my eyes after i did injection under them. can u help? why that happend to me?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

Hi Rose, What type of injection did you have, what type of doctor did it for you and how long ago did you have this done?

Customer:

it was a filler injictions becouse under my eyes didn't look good. the was in dubi a year ago

Customer:

it wasn

Customer:

it wasn't in the USA

Dr. Rick :

Ok. Well there are a very large number of reasons why things went wrong with a filler injection.....and I would only be guessing at why yours might have gone wrong. The best person to speak to about this would be the doctor who did the filler injection for you.

Dr. Rick :

Did you have a chance to speak to him after this problem showed up?

Customer:

no becouse i left dubi after that

Customer:

what do you might be the reasons for that

Dr. Rick :

It is possible that the filler has moved from where it was initially placed. It could also have been put in too deep. Another thing that could have happened is that your orbital septum (the tough, thin tissue that holds your normal orbital fat in place) has been ripped and the fat around your eyeballs has pooched forward.

Dr. Rick :

The good news? Most all of these things can be fixed :-)

Dr. Rick :

The best thing to do would be to consult with either an ophthalmologist, and oculo-plastic surgeon or a plastic surgeon for a full examination. At the end of this exam the doctor would be able to tell you exactly what is going on and what options you have to fix it.

Dr. Rick :

Does this make sense to you?

Customer:

yes thanks

Dr. Rick :

My pleasure. I wish you the best of luck

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 years ago.
It was a pleasure to assist you with your question. Please let me know if I can do anything else to help you in the future. Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to discuss pertaining to this issue.