Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
Dr. my child was born with congenital cataract in July 1993.
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
Dr. my child was born with congenital cataract in July 1993. the cataract on the left eye appeared first at the age of 9Months and it was extracted. An IOL was inplanted. the right eye also followed s… read more
I have an eye promlem I have a black spot in my right eye
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
I have an eye promlem I have a black spot in my right eye and can not see, went to eye dr and he said i had Edema of the Optic nerve what is the cause and what can I do about the problem. I had used T… read more
I forgot to mention that my lense had come out,due to my
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
hello doctor i forgot to mention that my lense had come out,due to my injury. i was advise that a lense would be put into my eye later onwards. does this make sense or would you sugest an alternative.… read more
My 18 year old daughter today can focus one eye at a time,
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctoral Degree
my 18 year old daughter today can focus one eye at a time, but cannot focus both. She said it seemed almost cross-eyed … read more
My right eye doesn't open as far as my left and seems to be
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
my right eye doesn't open as far as my left and seems to be getting more noticeable … read more
I was born crossed eyed and had 2 surgeries in the early 90s
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
i was born crossed eyed and had 2 surgeries in the early 90s to get my eye straigtend out. Neither were able to get them perfectly lined up. what i'm wanting to know is if it is possible to get my eye… read more
It is some what complicate... crossed eyed. However, due to
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
It is some what complicate... I am NOT crossed eyed. However, due to retinal detachment, my left eye does not see in the same direction as the right. Example: when looking at a light source (at night … read more
My brother lose a eye in a gune shoot,he cant see and he eye
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
my brother lose a eye in a gune shoot,he cant see and he eye lid is close.can the eye be change and he can see again?… read more
Can a eyes and blue eyed person have a baby with eyes. Even
Dr. Dan B.
Can a hazel eyes and blue eyed person have a baby with brown eyes. Even if there is brown eyes in the family.… read more
Eye Dr told me today he sees pigmentation change or
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
Eye Dr told me today he sees pigmentation change or something like that in my eyes. he wants to dialate to see if I have retina detachment. I feel fine. What is he talking about?… read more
My cousin's daughter, who is now 19, stated the following:
pippistrellodaqua
pippistrellodaqua, eye doctor
My cousin's daughter, who is now 19, stated the following: "I was born cross eyed. I got eye surgery, cannot at the moment remember what its called, on my eye muscles when I was I think 4. Lately my m… read more
I accidentally put my contact lenses in the wrong solution
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
I accidentally put my contact lenses in the wrong solution not containing … read more
I went to see an opthamologist for floaters and he put drops
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
I went to see an opthamologist for floaters and he put drops in my eye then applied quite a lot of pressure to the eye. The next day I could not see out of that eye and he had gone away for several da… read more
I am seeing worms in my eyes, went to eye doc and he said he
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Good afternoon Doc I am seeing worms in my eyes, went to eye doc and he said he saw nothing, but I had an eye infection and gave me Tobramycin ophthalmic solution, did not help now I am seeing somethi… read more
============================== I have Dry Eyes and I also
Dr. Dan B.
============================== I have Dry Eyes and I also sometimes have a hard time putting in my contact lenses. I saw a device advertized called the Eye-POD Eye Care Kit. Is it the best way availab… read more
This morning I went to put my contact in and when I put the
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
This morning I went to put my contact in and when I put the contact in, the lense went up into my eye. I managed to get the contact out. The right eye lid feels heavy. I did apply cold compresses like… read more
Dr stan and up date on my eyes i went and had the yag and
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
dr stan and up date on my eyes i went and had the yag and they said the pressure is good and i can see more clearly then i could distance wise is no better but dr stephenson says there is no reason to… read more
My optician said that i am astigmatic and i need toric
Dr. Dan B.
my optician said that i am astigmatic and i need toric contact lenses, can i buy normal contact lenses? they are much cheaper… read more