Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
I have a blood blister under my left eye in the corner of my
Medicaldoctor
Medicaldoctor, postgraduate resident,MD
I have a blood blister under my left eye in the corner of my eye, is there anything that I can do to diminish the redness … read more
I have a huge burst blood vessel in my eye with a clot under
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
I have a huge burst blood vessel in my eye with a clot under the iris. It happen on Monday. Is there anything I can do to reduce the redness? This has happened several times and the drs (primary care,… read more
Thank you in advance for your time. I have developed "pink
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Hello - and thank you in advance for your time. I have developed "pink eye" and I was wondering if there is anything which can be done to care for it or if it just has to run its course. I am a middle… read more
I CANT SEE OUT MY RIGHT EYE STRITE AHEAD BUT I CAN SEE TO
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
I CANT SEE OUT MY RIGHT EYE STRITE AHEAD BUT I CAN SEE TO THE LEFT AND RIGHT IS THERE ANYTHING NEW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM YET WIIING TO TRY ANYTHING… read more
I Was Wondering Do The Doctor Know Anything About Eye
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I Was Wondering Do The Doctor Know Anything About Eye Inflammation … read more
I get really bad allergies and because of that I get blueish
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Hi I get really bad allergies and because of that I get blueish dark rings under my eyes. Under my eyes i can see blueish veins. Is there anything i can do???… read more
What can I do about under eye puffiness under my right eye.
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
What can I do about under eye puffiness under my right eye. It appears to have no dark circles and is tender to the touch. I have some redness in that eye and around it.… read more
I had cataract surgery on both eyes,my left eye is fine,the
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
i had cataract surgery on both eyes,my left eye is fine,the right eye is not,can it be fixed?… read more
I have pink eye in my right eye....is there anything I can
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I have pink eye in my right eye....is there anything I can do at home. I have no insurance..and its completely swolen oozing puss gross.. can you please help. Debbie… read more
I have a drop of super glue stuck in my eye, is there
Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas, Emergency physician
I have a drop of super glue stuck in my eye, is there anything I can rinse with or what should I do… read more
I have irritated eyes... There is a red ring my eyes on the
Dr. A.S. Desai
I have irritated eyes... There is a red ring my eyes on the eye lids? the skin below the eyes is puffy (bags) which I do not usually have. Doctor put me on a steroid for 10 days but it did not go away… read more
I have a burst vessel in my eye, am in a wedding tomorrow,
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist, Medical Doctor
I have a burst vessel in my eye, am in a wedding tomorrow, wondering if I can use anything to help it look less red just for tomorrow. Clear Eyes, Visine, or Rohto? … read more
Im hvg a flashing lights eyes and my eyes were check under
pippistrellodaqua
pippistrellodaqua, eye doctor
Im hvg a flashing lights eyes and my eyes were check under eye associates I have been told there is nothing they can do floaters. the signs and symptons of retinal tear retinal detachment. how can it … read more
I have developed bags under my eyes in the last month. I
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I have developed bags under my eyes in the last month. I have photos and am wondering whether you can tell me if it could be fat prolapse, water retention, or irritation/allergies judging from what yo… read more
I am looking for doctor who has State Board License for eye
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Staff physician
I am looking for doctor who has State Board License for eye lid surgery. … read more
I have had a chronic eye twitch for days. Aside from getting
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I have had a chronic eye twitch for days. Aside from getting more rest, what else can I do to fix this? It is a real inconvenience. I do wear contact lenses and wonder if this could be contributing.… read more
Husband has styne in eye, alot of puffiness around his eye,
Dr. JLB
Dr. JLB, Post-Doctoral Degree
husband has styne in eye, alot of puffiness around his eye, is there anything we can do to bring swelling down and relieve the pain, husband is diabetic type II fyi… read more
My son has a cockeye. can it be fixed. His eyes are not
Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, MD, CEO
his eye doctor says there is a surgery for this. his eyedoctor is very ill right now and not taking patients … read more