Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
I woke up Friday morning with a very bloody looking left eye
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
I woke up Friday morning with a very bloody looking left eye in the white part of the eye. It improved very slightly during the day. Then on Saturday morning it looked worse again. I do take several s… read more
Woke up this morning, notice that my left I was entirerly
pippistrellodaqua
pippistrellodaqua, eye doctor
Woke up this morning, notice that my left I was entirerly bloody and if I pull up the to lid of the eye there seems to be a darker color mix in with the blood. then to top it off I sudently felt like … read more
I woke up yesterday with th my right eye not bloodshot but
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
Hello, I woke up yesterday with th white my right eye not bloodshot but having the 'bloody' look. I have no pain and there does not appear to b any swelling. I went to the local pharmacist in Italy (w… read more
I have corneal dystrophy. Recently I woke up with my eye all
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
I have corneal dystrophy. Recently I woke up with my eye all bloody and loss of vision. Is this due to corneal dystrophy? If so will the sight return. I went to a eye doctor and he just checked my eye… read more
I woke up yesterday with a slightly bloody left eye, as the
Dr. Rick
I woke up yesterday with a slightly bloody left eye, as the day went the blood seemed to increase to the lower part of my eye, this am it is pretty much the same.… read more
I woke up this morning with a bloody eye. It was very red
Dr. Rick
Hello. I woke up this morning with a bloody eye. It was very red especially on the outer side. Then the redness appeared to diminish somewhat during the day. Tonight it is worse with tiny pinhead size… read more
My Mother woke up yesterday am with a bloody looking eye.It
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
My Mother woke up yesterday am with a bloody looking eye.It is red in the corner and where the white of the eye is .Today it is starting to look a little darker red.She is 85 and on coumadin.They rece… read more
I went to sleep last night and my eye was fine. When I woke
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
I went to sleep last night and my eye was fine. When I woke up this morning theleft side of my right eye was bloody. I have been crying a lot. My mom just died. Is this tied to the bloody eye? Thanks.… read more
Woke this morning with what I think is a broken blood vessel
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Consultant Paediatrician
woke this morning with what I think is a broken blood vessel in my eye it half of the white of my eye is bloody, no swelling or pain and vision is not effected … read more
Woke up this morning and i have a bloody dot in the of my
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist
woke up this morning and i have a bloody dot in the white of my eye, what could it be, and do i need to worry ? thank you… read more
A week ago when I woke up after reading until early am, I
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist
A week ago when I woke up after reading until early am, I found a very bloody eye. Just an occassional broken blood vessel I thought, but I could not see where it had broken. It took 3 or 4 days to cl… read more
I woke up with a feeling of bruised eye on my left eye by my
Dr Chip (M.D.), M.D.
Hi good morning I woke up with a feeling of bruised eye on my left eye by my nose … read more
I woke up yesterday morning at my right eye was swollen. The
Dr. Dan B.
I woke up yesterday morning at my right eye was swollen. The top and below my eye is swollen. I don't have any redness, burning, and pain. I started taking benadryl right away and using eye drops. I a… read more
I woke up with one swollen eye and then woke up the next day
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctoral Degree
I woke up with one swollen eye and then woke up the next day with the other. the following morning my second eye is very swollen. I am under tremendous stress and have been sleeping much. my eyes are … read more
I woke up the other day with my eye swollen, thinking it was
Richard Han
Richard Han, Pediatrician
Hi! I woke up the other day with my eye swollen, thinking it was due to allergies, possibly a stye. Woke up this morning with lots of crusties hard to open my eye. I have been using systalyne (?) It d… read more
What makes capillaries in the eye break and the part of the
Dr. Dan B.
What makes capillaries in the eye break and the white part of the eye ends up looking bloody?… read more
I woke up in the middle of the night with severe eye pain
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
I woke up in the middle of the night with severe eye pain and watering. Finally went back to sleep but Woke up to a swollen eye and still very painful. … read more
Woke up and looked up at clock and closed my left eye and
Dr. Rick
woke up and looked up at clock and closed my left eye and the right eye was almost completely distorted and I could not read the clock, all was mostly dark with a few various jaggard things all over, … read more