Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
I'm 51 and have had a nerve twitching under my left eye for
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I'm 51 and have had a nerve twitching under my left eye for two weeks should I be concerned… read more
My left eye has been twitching off and on for about a week.
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
My left eye has been twitching off and on for about a week. Should I be concerned? What can cause this?… read more
I have experienced some pain behind my right eye and what
khagihara
khagihara, Post-Doctoral Degree
I have experienced some pain behind my right eye and what feels like a twitching sensastion. Like is someone was flicking the back of my eye (in the actual socket) … read more
My eye keeps twitching and does almost everyday, is there a
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
My eye keeps twitching and does almost everyday, is there a reason behind this or should I not worry?… read more
I occasionally experience a shooting/firing/twitching
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I occasionally experience a shooting/firing/twitching sensation behind my left eye. What could be the cause of this?… read more
I have been experiencing EYELID TWITCHING for about 1 week
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
I have been experiencing EYELID TWITCHING for about 1 week now in my right eye. Should I be concerned? Should I make an appt to see my Dr.?… read more
My eye has been twitching a lot every day for nearly a
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
my eye has been twitching a lot every day for nearly a month. is this something i should be concerned about.… read more
My Left eye has been twitching for the last few months and
Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Physician
My Left eye has been twitching for the last few months and now both eyes are twitching – perhaps 10% of the day. Should I get this checked out?… read more
When I breathe, some air gets into my left eye and causes
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
When I breathe, some air gets into my left eye and causes some eye muscles to twitch causing further discomfort. This started like a week ago. Has happened in the past too and got better by itself in … read more
My left eye has been twitching for some months now, and I
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
hi my left eye has been twitching for some months now, and I have yo strain my eyes to see price tags at the store on the isle, or when I am reading my bible, while driving in he day I squint coz of t… read more
The area under my left eye has been twitching for about a week.
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
The area under my left eye has been twitching for about a week. It is not my eye-lid but in the "bag" area under the eye. It is involuntary - doesn't hurt - but is so annoying and the more I am aware … read more
I've always been aware of eye floaters but there are
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
I've always been aware of eye floaters but there are suddenly lots more in my left eye. Should this be a concern? I am 57, double mastectomy two years ago, treated for high blood pressure and diabetes… read more
What causes your eyes to twitch? This is happening alot
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
What causes your eyes to twitch? This is happening alot lately is there cause for concern?… read more
Rick can you help me with a problem I am having with left
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
hey dr. rick can you help me with a problem I am having with left eye twitching. I have had periods of eye twitching thanks to my stressful job that requires lack of sleep and energy drinks over long … read more
I have a wispy floater in my left eye that started yesterday
Lisa, MSN, FNP-BC, CCRN
Lisa, MSN, FNP-BC, CCRN, Master's Degree
I have a wispy floater in my left eye that started yesterday morning. Should I be concerned about it?… read more
For months now off and on my left eye has been twitching
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
for months now off and on my left eye has been twitching uncontrolably it will do it for days some times and go away for weeks but start rite back up and now it havnt happen in like 4 weeks and now it… read more
If you have eye pain behind one eye and your eyes feel like
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
If you have eye pain behind one eye and your eyes feel like their always fatigued, is that cause for concern and what could it be?… read more
Got a twitch that I feel in the bottom eyelid of my left
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
got a twitch that I feel in the bottom eyelid of my left eye. It isn't the usual twitch that people usually experience, including myself, which I can usually see when looking in the mirror, i can't se… read more