Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
When changing eye focus, especially when looking up, I get a
Dr. Chan
Dr. Chan, Doctoral Degree
When changing eye focus, especially when looking up, I get a flash black, curved line in vision.....… read more
Lately, I see small yellowbspots in my field of vision that
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Lately, I see small yellowbspots in my field of vision that last for a few seconds but happen several times a day… read more
Seeing wavy lines in peripheral vision and hard to focus on
Dr. Nina Lim
Dr. Nina Lim, Doctor of Medicine
seeing wavy lines in peripheral vision and hard to focus on screen or paper. … read more
Seeing a ripple like something in left eye, started with a
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
started with a very small triangular area in vision field which expanded in left eye. lasted about 10-15 minutes. but became like the edge of a ripple or wave to the outside of the left eye field of sight … read more
Sudden vision loss left eye black squiggly line with reddish
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
sudden vision loss left eye black squiggly line with reddish ball in middle of field of vision. can see peripherally what would this be.… read more
I am seeing black squiggly lines and flashes on the right
pippistrellodaqua
pippistrellodaqua, eye doctor
I am seeing black squiggly lines and white flashes on the right side of my eye vision. What can cause this to happen.… read more
I normally see bright sparks in my central field of vision
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
I normally see bright sparks in my central field of vision when I look at something bright, like coming out of a dark room and walking out into sunshine, I'll see a shower of these specks of light. I … read more
On Friday, I noticed a thin semicircular line of very small
Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Physician
On Friday, I noticed a thin semicircular line of very small dots in the upper vision field of my right eye. It moves with my eye movements, but not like floaters, as it stops moving when my eye stops.… read more
In the last three hours or so my vision has become subject
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
In the last three hours or so my vision has become subject to small areas of white patches where i cannot see - in a line of writing for instance some words are missing but I can pick them up by movin… read more
I seem to be seeing spots to the right and left of my field
Dr. A.S. Desai
I seem to be seeing brown spots to the right and left of my field of vision but none in front of me when looking forward. What does this suggest?… read more
My eye vision is out of focus when i gaze to the right. I am
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
My eye vision is out of focus when i gaze to the right. I am going for a field vision test, and my PCP wants me to take and an aspirin a day and go to a neurologist. Otherwise, my eyesight is good - a… read more
As a teen I had what I assumed were migraines preceded by
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Hello, as a teen I had what I assumed were migraines preceded by auras as I would see wavy lines in my field of vision. I was never formally diagnosed. Sometimes exercise would trigger the aura. These… read more
About 10 minutes ago I began to see a squiggly line in the
Dr. A.S. Desai
About 10 minutes ago I began to see a squiggly line in the area of my left field of vision. I thought at first it was due to looking at a light bulb when turning on a light. Apparently it isn't. It we… read more
I have peripheral vision, however I have no ability to focus
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
I have peripheral vision, however I have no ability to focus or identify objects in direct line of vision. Many years ago a Dr suggested I have a wrinkle on the back of m eye that distorts my vision… read more
I have been having the following symptoms for the last 6
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I have been having the following symptoms for the last 6 months, I get a squiggly line in my field of vision, looks kinda like a hair shape wise, but it is made up of colored dots that shimmers, lasts… read more
I've been seeing yellow patches and blurry patches in my
Dr. Phil, MD
Hi. I've been seeing yellow patches and blurry patches in my vision, when I look a my screen, or a white surface for about 8 hours now. I'm getting anxious about it … read more
Small translucent shadow in right eye at the bottom left
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
small translucent shadow in right eye at the bottom left (nose side) of the visual field. Otherwise, vision is normal.… read more
I see small, highly transparent segmented fibers when i look
Dr. A.S. Desai
I see small, highly transparent segmented fibers when i look at a bright, homogeneous field. These are not floaters. The best i can find in searching on the internet is that it could be Candida Ibican… read more