Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
I woke up this morning with a problem with my vision. I feel
DrRussMD, eye doctor
I woke up this morning with a problem with my vision. I feel sinus pressure in my left eye and it is uncomfortable when I look left. Is it possible that the sinus pressure is causing me to have some v… read more
I have similar condition as to what is described at the left
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
I have similar condition as to what is described at the left constant sinus pressure on right side of face behind eye down into teeth. I have a white to off-white discharge when I sneeze or blow nose … read more
I had a flu then I went in with a pressure on my eye and
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Associate Professor
I had a flu then I went in with a pressure on my eye and side of the head they said it was sinus pressure i never had no pain now my ears a clogged and vision is blur but they said my ears were clear … read more
I get red eyes alot and it feels like sinus pressure in my
Dr. Dan B.
I get red eyes alot and it feels like sinus pressure in my forehead and eyes and eyelids. I use eye drops and natural tears to help from my eyes drying out and hopefully they dont get red. It happens … read more
For the past three months I feel pressure on my right eye
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
For the past three months I feel pressure on my right eye ball, but not on my left. I do not have sinus or allergy problems. Is this pressure anything to worry about?… read more
I have recently cut the inside of my nose (on the inner left
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
I have recently cut the inside of my nose (on the inner left side) and did not think anything of it and on Friday I woke up with pink eye in my left eye ( which I have never had before) and went to th… read more
I was poked in the eyeball recently that left a slight
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
I was poked in the eyeball recently that left a slight abrasion. My question is did the fingernail cause the abrasion or the finger itself? Also, is there any material (cotton, polyester, etc) that is… read more
I have pain in my left eye, sometimes a feeling of ticking
Dr. Dan B.
i have pain in my left eye, sometimes a feeling of ticking just below the eye and nausea. I had my eye pressure measured a week ago and it was normal… read more
I have a sewage like odor from my sinus, which drains
Dr. Rick
I have a sewage like odor from my sinus, which drains constantly. The fluids used to be thick and white. Now much thinner, but still white. I don't suffer from allergies (no watery eyes, runny nose, o… read more
I keep getting popped vessels in one of my eyes and it is
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, M.B.B.S
I keep getting popped vessels in one of my eyes and it is the same side I have had very bad sinus pressure, could sinus pressure cause this … read more
I feel constant pressure in my left eye. I'm constantly
Dr. Rick
I feel constant pressure in my left eye. I'm constantly adjusting my eyelid to try and alleviate the feeling. I used to wear contact lenses, but had to give up because the lense would never feel comfo… read more
Saw cascades of sparkles in my peripheral vision and have
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctoral Degree
Saw cascades of sparkles in my peripheral vision and have had some feeling of pressure on the left side of my head for a couple days. … read more
It is on the left side above her eye and below it she said
Dr. Chan
Dr. Chan, Doctoral Degree
it is on the left side above her eye and below it she said she feels like it is under her skin… read more
Sinus Infection. Pain around right eye and tons of pressure
Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas, Emergency physician
Sinus Infection. Pain around right eye and tons of pressure on my cheekbones … read more
My left eye is very painful, watery and causes my sinus to
Dr. Rick
my left eye is very painful, watery and causes my sinus to act up. what can be the cause for the problem?… read more
I have sinus pain above and below the left eye with a bumpy
Dr. Rick
I have sinus pain above and below the left eye with a bumpy rash on the eye lid and head area with no tooth pain… read more
I have an odd sensation in my left eye, like there is
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
Hi, I have an odd sensation in my left eye, like there is something in it, and a pulling feeling in my cheek below my left eye. I also have developed an extra fold in my left eyelid. My eye feels heav… read more
I was told by my primary care doctor that I don't have
Dr. Dan B.
I was told by my primary care doctor that I don't have conjunctivitis but he did treat me with antiboitics for a sinus infection. I started augmentin antibiotic 3 1/2 days ago but the corner of my eye… read more