Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I have a milky discharge in my left eye and it is very

Customer Question
sensitive to light. It also...
I have a milky discharge in my left eye and it is very sensitive to light. It also feels irritated It started on Friday.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Eye
4/2/2012
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 5 years ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today. Do you wear contact lenses?

Customer:

Yes. I have not worn my left lens in three days

Dr. Rick :

It is possible that you have a corneal ulcer -- an infection of the meat of your eyeball. This, if left untreated, can cause a lot of damage to your eye....

Dr. Rick :

I think you should get in to see an ophthalmologist today.

Dr. Rick :

Does this make sense to you?

Customer:

Thank you.

Dr. Rick :

My pleasure.

Dr. Rick :

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)

I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and please give me positive feedback for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD