Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have had two major surgeries of the right eye. One was to…

Customer Question
I have had two major...
I have had two major surgeries of the right eye. One was to create a pocket behind the eye to relieve the pressure caused by glaucoma. The pocket sealed so another operation was required and this was the insertion of a drainage tube behind the eye. The initial operation was done in December 2008 and the other was done March 2009.
ever since that time I have had a fuzzy feeling all over the head area and this is continual. The fuzzy feel is like hearing a person run their nails across a blackboard. Talking to the opthomologist has had no results whatsoever. This fuzzy feel is irritating and I personally feel that the cause is the eye operations. The left eye is good and the right eye has no peripheal vision and is like looking throught the eye of a needle. I have had an MRI of the skull with not cure for this problem.
Your help is much appreciated.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Eye
1/6/2012
Eye Doctor: Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist replied 6 years ago
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Doctor DanB :

Hello and thanks for your question. Are you available to chat?

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.