Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

Please tell me if there is a natural healing process for

Customer Question
cateracks?...
please tell me if there is a natural healing process for cateracks?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Eye
10/1/2011
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 6 years ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

No. I am sorry to report that there is no natural healing process, herb, diet, drop or anything else that can reverse, heal or improve cataracts in any way.

Dr. Rick :

The only treatment is surgery. The good news? Cataract surgery is one of the most successful surgical treatments in the world.

Dr. Rick :

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick :

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)

I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the YES button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Dr. Rick :

I see that you are offline. We can use the Q&A system to 'text message' each other. An email will be sent to each of us every time something is posted to this thread.

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Let me know if there are there any other concerns or issues you would like to discuss on this topic. I am still online and available.
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD