Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP
Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
The most important thing to do is wash your eyes with baby shampoo and water very well. This will remove any poison ivy oils.
If you have not had any reaction (rash) as of yet then there is really nothing else to do.
If you already have the rash, I suggest cold compresses and artificial tears to sooth your eyes. You might also consider taking 50 mg of benadryl. Other than that there is not a lot to do other then let the reaction take it's course
If you have pain in your eye, noticeable decrease in your vison or any concerns you may want to see an ophthalmologist to make sure nothing serious is going on. In the vast majority of cases there are no long-term consequences of poison ivy around or (this is very rare) on the actual eyeball itself.
Let me know if there are there any other concerns or issues you would like to discuss on this topic.