Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. James
Dr. James
Dr. James, Board Certified Ophthalmologist

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
I got hit in the eye with a ball this evening and have a
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, M.B.B.S
I got hit in the eye with a ball this evening and have a bruised eyelid and my eye is very red and watery and feels like there is an abrasion. … read more
I've got a swollen upper eyelid in one eye. It started
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
I've got a swollen upper eyelid in one eye. It started feeling like I got hit in the eye yesterday and then woke up with swollen eyelid. No puss or discharge, just swollen and soreness and itchy… read more
My right eyelid is puffy or swollen kinda like I got hit in
Dr. James
My right eyelid is puffy or swollen kinda like I got hit in the eye. There's no bump on my eyelid anywhere that I can see just really puffy and red. Do you have any ideas what it might be and what mig… read more
I have a heavy eyelid in my right eye. the shape of my right
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
i have a heavy eyelid in my right eye. the shape of my right eye is smaller than my left and its itchy and watery. I've seen three opthalmologists and all have said my eye sight is perfect and that i … read more
One of my eyelids is swollen so that that eye is almost
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
one of my eyelids is swollen so that that eye is almost shut. started yesterday and worse this morning. its not itchy or red ... im a massage therapist and the other day i brushed my hair out of my fa… read more
I took a spring to the eye area yesterday (if it hit my eye
Dr. Rick
I took a spring to the eye area yesterday (if it hit my eye it was with eyelids closed. My vision blurred and pupil constricted but within 15 min vision was 100% clear. Full vision, full range of moti… read more
Yesterday, I went for an eye examination and I was
Dr. James
Hi, Yesterday, I went for an eye examination and I was diagnoised having .25 power in both my left and right eye. The doctor told me that I do not need to wear glasses for this power as my vision is g… read more
My eye lid got hit by a rock and is really sore and
Dr. Rick
My eye lid got hit by a rock and is really sore and scratched my eye lid and its swollen, do i just keep ice on it?… read more
I have had symptoms for three months including redness in
Dr. James
I have had symptoms for three months including redness in the conjunctiva, swollen eyelids, watery eyes, some morning crystallization in the eyelash area, occasional itchiness and the feeling of somet… read more
Right eye is red, watery, & itchy---- the right eyelid is
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
right eye is red, watery, & itchy---- the right eyelid is crcked, very dry, & itchy--what should I do?… read more
My eyelids are swollen and red. The right eye is almost
Dr. A.S. Desai
My eyelids are swollen and red. The right eye is almost swollen shut. It is red underneath the eyes from me rubbing because they both itch and burn. Could I have pink eye? There is no discharde from e… read more
I am playing badminton And my right eye got hit by a
Dr. Greg
Dr. Greg, Attending Physician
So i am playing badminton And my right eye got hit by a shuttlecock About 5-10mins ago Now its blurry Is there anything I should do … read more
My right eyelid is looking swollen and heavy. My eye is also
Dr. James
My right eyelid is looking swollen and heavy. My eye is also red, there is irritation inside the back of my eyelid.… read more
I got hit just now by a soccer ball and myvision is very
Dr. A.S. Desai
Customer: HI - I got hit just now by a soccer ball and myvision is very blurry … read more
Got hit on eyelid with screen door, but blood in eye now and
Dr. A.S. Desai
Got hit on eyelid with screen door, but blood in eye now and looks like busted vessel in eye. Should he go to Urgent care?… read more
My right eye is bloodshot and very watery, oozing. I have a
Dr. Rick
my right eye is bloodshot and very watery, oozing snot. I have a cold and my eye problem started yesterday, now it is going into the other eye… read more
My right eyelids (above and below) are extremely swollen,
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
Hello, My right eyelids (above and below) are extremely swollen, and the top eyelid is painful to the touch. The eye, however, is fine -- vision is not affected. There is no redness, no itchiness, and… read more
I have an eye infection on the right eye. Got Tobramycin
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
I have an eye infection on the right eye. Got Tobramycin o.3% yesterday for my right eye. Now it seems that my left eye has gotten mildly infected. Could it be my pillow? Should I stay home or is goin… read more