How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Dan B. Your Own Question
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 3343
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr. Dan B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Doctor DanB Your Eye Expert Want to report that I have begun

Resolved Question:

Doctor DanB
Your Eye Expert
Want to report that I have begun eye procedures to correct my eye issue. Thanks for your help. It allowed me to understand my prospects. NormR
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 6 years ago.
Doctor DanB :

Hello and thanks for your question. You're welcome. I'm glad it's helpful.


Dr. DanB: Have been a bit disappointed tha on the R eye that it has taken 2 procedures, now talking about a 3rd. 1. cataratic, 2. C transplant 3. maybe replace lens incertied @ cataratc as his selection is not powerful as needed.

Doctor DanB :

I'm sorry. That's unfortunate. I hope that despite the other surgeries you've needed to have that you end up having a good outcome.

Dr. Dan B. and other Eye Specialists are ready to help you