Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I had 3 strokes1or 2 i didn't know about when they happened

I had 3 strokes1or 2 i didn't know about when they happened the 3rd one was in October 2010 i was in the Hospital for about 2 to 3 weeks for recovery i was released after th3 2 to 3 weeks it has been a rough recovery for but thank God everything is almost good. the only thing that's not going as well as everything else is the full recovery of my eyes my dovtor says I can"t drive due to this Halo effect that i have. my question to you sir is when should my eyes be rid of this Halo Effect? I can see but in the corners of my eyes and around the outside of my eyes I have what they call a Halo Effect where it is very bright around the outside of my eyes. My question to you is. Is there anything I can take or do to help rid this Halo Effect. I walk 5 miles a day and ride my bike even farther to air out my frustrations about this issue. it has been a strain on my way of life and my family life. My nwife is a nurse but she's not understanding my issues with this issue.Before this gets any worst I'm asking for your guidance on this issue and is and will be appreciated. My cell phone # is XXX-XXX-XXXX and my Email address is***@******.*** Thank You so much Doctor.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 6 years ago.
Doctor DanB :

Hello and thanks for your question. Are you available to chat?

Doctor DanB :

How old are you?

Doctor DanB :

Are you there so I can chat with you?

Customer:

Sorry about that DR. MY age is 45.

Customer:

Yes Dr. i am here.