How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Rick Your Own Question
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 11267
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr. Rick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

talking to dr chip

Customer Question

talking to dr chip
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 6 years ago.

Dr. Rick : Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Dr. Rick : I do. Not believe there is a Dr chip on the eye service. what can I help you with today?
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 6 years ago.
In reviewing your prior posts I see that Dr. Chip, who is a general medical doctor and not an ophthalmologist thought your condition was a floater.

I am an ophthalmologist (eye specialist) and am happy to help you with any further information you require. Just type and hit enter and I will get an email notice (just like you did now) and will get right back to you.