Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have two small lumps on the inside of my right eye on the…

Customer Question
I have two small white...

I have two small white lumps on the inside of my right eye on the eye lid, they are rubbing on the eye causing the eye to become red and watery. Can you confirm if this problem will cure itself and if not where can I go for relief, I live in the Chichester West Sussex area and the problem has been there for six months but worse in the past two weeks. I would appreciate your advice. Brian Peters

I also suffer from migraine which seem to start in this same eye, visual disturbance only.

Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Eye
5/1/2011
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 7 years ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

These two small bumps could be one of two things.

JACUSTOMER-zl2c6790- :

Go ahead

Dr. Rick :

Most likely, they are conjunctival concreations. These are most common on the tarsal part (the stiff area) of your eyelid and tend to be yellowish or off white in color.

Dr. Rick :

Here is a good picture of one, viewed best on the second picture down (#3):

Dr. Rick :

The same article above shows how they can be easily removed in the ophthalmologists office.

Dr. Rick :

As you can see, they do not go away on their own.

Dr. Rick :

Does your bump look like those in the pictures?

JACUSTOMER-zl2c6790- :

Yes this is the problem

Dr. Rick :

Ok.

Dr. Rick :

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)

I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Dr. Rick :

Is there anything else you would like to know about this topic?

JACUSTOMER-zl2c6790- :

Can you direct me to a clinic that could resolve this problem, would this contribute to my migraine issues?

Dr. Rick :

This would not in any way impact your migraine issue.

JACUSTOMER-zl2c6790- :

OK and where can I go to resolve?

Dr. Rick :

I am in Northern Wisconsin where, by the way, it is snowing at the moment :( Any ophthalmologist, and perhaps even an optometrist can help you with this issue. I'd be happy to look on the internet for some names if you would like...

JACUSTOMER-zl2c6790- :

Not necessary, I will check locally and get back to you when I have found treatment.

Dr. Rick :

Ok. You can push the green button before you go and get treatment if you so desire :o) My poor, starving, barefoot daughters are afraid to walk through the tall grass for fear the snakes hiding there will bite their little pink toes......

Dr. Rick :

and they could use new shoes.....poor things lol!

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD