Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Request names of Certified Ophthalmologists in Albany, NY

Request names of Certified Ophthalmologists in Albany, NY area who are TOP Dr's in the Double Vision Operation field.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 6 years ago.
Doctor DanB :

Hello and thanks for your question. I am here to help you with your request and while you're reading this I will be gathering that information for you. Don't go away. I'll be right back.

Doctor DanB :

Here is a list of two surgeons in your area whose expertise is surgery for double vision.

Jitka L Zobal-Ratner MD

Ste 202
1220 New Scotland Rd
Slingerlands, NY###-##-####
Ph:(###) ###-####/p>

Patricia A Eretto MD

Ste 101
63 Shaker Rd
Albany, NY###-##-####
Ph:(###) ###-####/p>

Does this information help address your concerns? Does this make sense? Do you have any other concerns that I haven't addressed?

I am happy to be able to help you today. I will also be happy to answer any other questions until you have the information you need.

Any positive feedback and/or bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated. Thanks for your inquiry!

My opinion is solely informative and does not constitute a formal medical opinion or recommendation. For a formal medical opinion and/or recommendation you must see an eye doctor.

Customer:

Since Dr DanB has decided not to comment, does any one else care to answer the question?

Doctor DanB :

Did you not see my comment that I just posted?

I'm still here to help you when you come back.

Jitka L Zobal-Ratner MD

Ste 202
1220 New Scotland Rd
Slingerlands, NY###-##-####
Ph:(###) ###-####/p>

Patricia A Eretto MD

Ste 101
63 Shaker Rd
Albany, NY###-##-####
Ph:(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Can John W. Simon M.D. be added to your list?
I will look right now for information on Dr. Simon and I will return momentarily.

Yes, he certainly should and will be added to the list. I presume you already have his contact information, but in case you don't, here it is:

Ste 202
1220 New Scotland Rd
Slingerlands, NY###-##-####
Ph:(###) ###-####

Do you have any other questions or concerns I can help you with?