How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. PG Your Own Question
Dr. PG
Dr. PG, Ophthalmologist
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 2337
Experience:  MBBS, MD (Ophthalomology)
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr. PG is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I feel heaviness in my eyes and I feel a bit of pain just

This answer was rated:

I feel heaviness in my eyes and I feel a bit of pain just above my eye or to be precise under my eye brows. Also, I have developed a blurred vision with eye sight no. increasing from normal to .75 in two years time. I feel a shaking of my eyes or rapid movement of my eye balls while concentrating on something which never used to happen earlier. Concentration lapse with headaches and balancing problems as well.
Could you please help?
Thanking you in advance!
Dr. PG :


Dr. PG :

are you present online?


Kindly give some more information regarding your question -

- have you been evaluated by an Ophthalmologist?

- are you wearing the corrective glasses regularly?

- are you using any eye drops or are on any other medicine?


Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am not evaluated by an opthalmologist till now.
Yes! I am wearing corrective glasses with 0.75 power.
No! I am not using any eye drops or any other medicine.
Thanks & regards!
Thanks for the information.
Given your symptoms there are a few possibilities in your case -
- convergence insufficiency or weak eye muscles requiring converging exercises
- glaucoma or raised intraocular pressure of the eye
- dryness of eyes
- mild eye allergy
To know the exact cause you need to be evaluated by an Ophthalmologist. Glaucoma would require pressure lowering eye drops. While dryness can be treated with lubricating eye drops and allergy with mild anti-histaminic eye drops.
Dr. PG and other Eye Specialists are ready to help you