Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. James
Dr. James
Dr. James, Board Certified Ophthalmologist

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
I had tried to wear contact lens and for some strange reason
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
I had tried to wear contact lens and for some strange reason my eyes become very irritated and at times puffy and watery. Is there any way to be able to wear them as I am very active in sports and I d… read more
I had corneal ulcers in both eyes 3 years ago from contact
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
I had corneal ulcers in both eyes 3 years ago from contact overwear and I was prescribed a great eye drop that cured it. I believe it was something like " Zylar" or "Xylor." I can't remember the name.… read more
Two years ago while on vacation, I had a corneal abrasion
Dr. Rick
Two years ago while on vacation, I had a corneal abrasion caused by wearing a daily contact lens for a day longer than what I should have. I got it healed immediately with the help of a doctors prescr… read more
Many years ago I had an accident which destroyed my cornea,
Dr. Rick
Many years ago I had an accident which destroyed my cornea, iris and lens of my left eye … read more
I have had cataract surgery 30 years ago when I was only 39~
Dr. Rick
I have had cataract surgery 30 years ago when I was only 39~ now I have to wear a contact Lens to replace this lens that was removed~I was too young back then to get an implant~ and they don't seem to… read more
Had a retinal detachment. Had to have natural lens removed
Dr. Rick
Had a retinal detachment. Had to have natural lens removed for surgery. Is there a contact lens I can wear until eye heals enough to replace lend … read more
About 11 years ago I developed a couple corneal ulcers in my
Dr. Rick
About 11 years ago I developed a couple corneal ulcers in my eyes, and was diagnosed with atopic keratoconjuctivtis. The doctor who made the diagnosis said my condition was relatively benign and the c… read more
I have been experiencing cloudy vision in my right eye. I
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
I have been experiencing cloudy vision in my right eye. I wear hard (gas perm) contact lenses. I was told by my optometrist to go without for a day or two, which I did, with no noticable improvement i… read more
I have to wear a contact lens in one eye due to not having a
eyemd45
eyemd45, eye doctor
I have to wear a contact lens in one eye due to not having a lens in that eye. They determined that +9.5 is the right power and over a month ago, I started with a trial order of three lenses. I had ne… read more
I have soft contact black occulder now thinking getting gas
Dr. Rick
I have soft contact black occulder now thinking getting gas perm black occulder will the gas perm block out more light than the soft… read more
I stopped my contact lens wear due to (i think of it as
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
I stopped my contact lens wear due to (i think of it as mild) corneal neovascularization approximately two days ago. How long does it take for the blood vessels to disappear?… read more
Two years ago i was treated for a corneal ulcer. The ulcer
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Hello, Two years ago i was treated for a corneal ulcer. The ulcer was just off the perimeter of the cornea but quite deep. I am female age 61. The eye healed but now I get frequent situations where th… read more
I had cataract surgery 30 years ago and did not have a lens
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Staff physician
I had cataract surgery 30 years ago and did not have a lens implant and thus have to wear a contact~in the left eye~ I had high eye pressure a while back of 37 and the Specialist got it down to 13 and… read more
Corneal Ulcer + phetamine I noticed a spot on the iris of my
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
Corneal Ulcer + phetamine I noticed a white spot on the iris of my right eye about 3 days ago. I went to the Optamlogist today and was told I have a corneal ulcer. I am being treated with Zylet today … read more
I have keratoconus and wear a boston scleral (liquid
Dr. Rick
Hello, I have keratoconus and wear a boston scleral (liquid ventilated gas permeable)contact lens on my right eye. I have 20/20 in my left and 20/20 in my right with my contact in. Everyday from the t… read more
My corneal graft operation was done 7 days ago on my right
Dr. Dan B.
hello doctor my corneal graft operation was done 7 days ago on my right eye. i still have a bandage lens in my eye.is this fine? i still wear a eye patch at times as well for comfort.is this fine as w… read more
I have been wearing toric lens in one eye for last two
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
I have been wearing toric lens in one eye for last two years. Daily removal and cleaning and changing of lens regular. I decided to do only glasses beginning of year. My one eye now has a double visio… read more
I have a Corneal Abrasion and my eye is very irritated what
Dr. Rick
I have a Corneal Abrasion and my eye is very irritated what is a good prescription eye drop that is both a steroid and antibiotic. I was doing outdoor pressure washing and some dirt and other particle… read more