Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

Over the past 10 years I have had mysterious eye infections

Customer Question
that have caused corneal abrasions...
Over the past 10 years I have had mysterious eye infections that have caused corneal abrasions. I have seen an opthamologist who is not sure, but believes it might have been Keratitis, or Herpetic keratoconjunctivitis (ocular herpes or eye herpes or eye shingles). This possibility has filled me with fear and crushed my spirit. I am not the same person I used to be.
In addition, the skin around my eyelids is always red and swollen and I have recently had a chalazion/stye in my eyelid.
My question is: Is there a homeopathic cure or remedy for this??
I have consulted with another homeopath, but have not taken anything yet. He is recommending something called Positronium, but I wanted a second opinion.
Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Eye
12/14/2010
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 7 years ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Our chat system seems to be on the blink. We can use the Q&A system to work on your question.
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I am sorry, I do not know anything about homeopathic medicine. I will opt out so someone else can help you.
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD