Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I have eye pain in one eye. It's too severe to sleep. I've

Customer Question
I have eye pain in...
I have eye pain in one eye. It's too severe to sleep. I've tried flushing several times, but no relief. Any suggestions on how to relieve the pain? It was a little sore earlier in the day, but it's gotten worse this evening. (Also watering and red, but I think that's because of the pain.)
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2010
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 6 years ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

do you wear contact lenses of could you have got anything in you eye?

Dr. Rick :

I guess you are not available to chat. There are a number of things that can cause eye pain severe enough to wake you from a deep sleep. Corneal abrasion, corneal ulcer and angle closure glaucoma attack are just a few of them. I would suggest that you go to the nearest emergency room for an evaluation ASAP.

Dr. Rick :

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)

I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
k
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD