Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

My right eye seams blurry towards the center and fells

Customer Question

My right eye seams blurry towards the center and fells different than normal.If I close my left eye,my right eye is less clear in vision.I went to my eye doctor last week and he said every thing is OK.I should come back in one year.Should I make an appointment with a DO.There are 4 in Canton,Ohio.3 are MD and 1 is Arnold Nothnagel an OD.What would you advise?Thank you.Sincerely,Ed Arnold
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 6 years ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. Please allow me to ask you a few questions so I can better understand the situation?

Was the doctor you saw an optometrist (OD), your primary care doctor or ophthalmologist (M.D.)?

Did the blurry vision in the center come on suddenly?

Do objects in the center of the vision in the right eye seem distorted or is there a part of the vision missing in the center of the vision in the right eye?

Do you have any eye problems currently or in the past such as cataracts, glaucoma, or macular degeneration?