How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Dan B. Your Own Question
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 3334
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr. Dan B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My right eye seams blurry towards the center and fells

Customer Question

My right eye seams blurry towards the center and fells different than normal.If I close my left eye,my right eye is less clear in vision.I went to my eye doctor last week and he said every thing is OK.I should come back in one year.Should I make an appointment with a DO.There are 4 in Canton,Ohio.3 are MD and 1 is Arnold Nothnagel an OD.What would you advise?Thank you.Sincerely,Ed Arnold
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 6 years ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. Please allow me to ask you a few questions so I can better understand the situation?

Was the doctor you saw an optometrist (OD), your primary care doctor or ophthalmologist (M.D.)?

Did the blurry vision in the center come on suddenly?

Do objects in the center of the vision in the right eye seem distorted or is there a part of the vision missing in the center of the vision in the right eye?

Do you have any eye problems currently or in the past such as cataracts, glaucoma, or macular degeneration?