Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I noticed a very small ulcer on the inside of my lower

I noticed a very small ulcer on the inside of my lower eyelid after I woke up yesterday morning, only because of a slight pain. It hasn't gotten any worse. I don't want to have to miss work if it is a virus and not bacterial. Is there anything I can do temporarily for the discomfort? Thank You!
Dr. James :

Hello.

Customer:

Chat?

Customer:

Sorry. Something must be wrong with my computer.

Customer:

Howdy!

Dr. James :

Hello.

Dr. James :

There might be an error with my connection.

Dr. James :

I'll wait for your reply.

Dr. James, Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience: Eye Physician and Surgeon

It it hard to tell exactly what it is from by your description, however there should be no reason you can not go to work. I would try natural tears 4-5x/day. If it is still there on Monday you could consider checking with your ophthalmologist.

I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated

Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience: Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

Don't forget to press the 'accept' button if you are satisfied with the help I've given you. This allows me to get credit for my time. Positive Feedback and/or Bonus are always appreciated.