Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I need cataract surgery and Dr Fichman was recommened is he

I need cataract surgery and Dr Fichman was recommened is he ressponsible?
Chat Conversation Started
Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'll be happy to help you with your question.

Dr. Rick :

Are you avail for chat?

JACUSTOMER-le9jq1qk- :

Yes

Dr. Rick :

Dr. Fichman is a member in good standing of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and has been practicing since 1984.

Dr. Rick :

He is also Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. I do not know him personally but I am sure he is very responsible and will do an excellent job on your cataract.

JACUSTOMER-le9jq1qk- :

I noticed a malpractice report on him but when I went to access the information the web site wouldn't allow me too so I got worried

Dr. Rick :

Cataract surgery is the "bread and butter" of the majory of ophthalmology practices and he seems to specialize in cataract surgery and lasik.

JACUSTOMER-le9jq1qk- :

Thank you I just wanted another opion

Dr. Rick :

With all the lawyers around now a days malpractice suits happen, more for a fast buck then a medial screw up. I myself have never been sued in over 2 decades of practice but it happens. I wouldn't worry about one listing

Dr. Rick :

I hope this was helpful. If you would be so kind as to press accept so I can get credit for helping you I would appreciate it. Best of luck on your surgery, I'm sure you will do fine.

JACUSTOMER-le9jq1qk- :

Thyank you so much. I only have sight in one eye so I am worried about someone messing up and then I'll be blind

Dr. Rick :

I don

Dr. Rick :

't blame you at all.......ask around town and see what some of your friends say about him.

Dr. Rick :

There are a lot of good eye doc's in your area....

JACUSTOMER-le9jq1qk- :

OK and thanks again