Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

My right ere is very sore to touch and eye lid is inflamed

Customer Question
no weeping no itching I also...
My right ere is very sore to touch and eye lid is inflamed no weeping no itching
I also want a confirmation sent on this $18
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Eye
9/4/2010
Eye Doctor: Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist replied 7 years ago
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist

Welcome to Just Answer:

It is likely that you are experiencing the soreness and eyelid inflammation symptoms of allergic blephritis. Other conditions that need to be considered and excluded are viral, bacterial or eye inflammation related to autoimmune connective tissue or collagen vascular condition including rheumatoid arthritis, sarcoidosis, thyroid eye disease, orbital myositis, sjogren's among others. I suggest that you clean the eyelid/lashes with water diluted (half/half) baby shampoo soaked on cotton swab twice daily followed by warm water rinse and then use over the counter Zaditor eye drop 4 times daily for 2 weeks. If this fails to resolve, then I suggest that you follow-up with your eye doctor for closer evaluation and testing for the above suggested conditions.

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Is ther anyway to make tyour printing larger I have new ink so it isn't that it is hard to read thank you
Thank you so much.

The text font here is fixed so I could not change it from here. Sorry for the inconveniences.
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist