How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 65319
Type Your Eye Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

When I move my right eye from right to left I get an ache in

Resolved Question:

When I move my right eye from right to left I get an ache in the far right-hand side and far left hand side. I sometimes get an ache behind the whole eye. My left eye is OK
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 7 years ago.
This is most often due to eye muscle tension and strain.
You want to be checked by an ophthalmologist for more serious problems such as glaucoma.
Eye relaxation exercises can be employed if there is no pathologic problem.
See opthmologist for clearance.
Eye relaxation.
Good luck

DT: Please click ACCEPT to give answer credit so that I get credit. Positive feedback most appreciated. Bonuses most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only.

DrRussMD and other Eye Specialists are ready to help you