Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon
25472284

My left eye feels slightly warm and there is somthing

My left eye feels slightly warm and there is somthing obscuring my vision in the center of my field of vision. If I only had my left eye I couldn't drive. This started last night but got better in a matter of an hour. It is happening again today. First I saw colors then just a dull dark dishwater color obscuring my vision. It changes. It gets much better and much worse at times. I was diagnosed with pigmentary glaucoma last yet and had several laser surgeries. So far the surgeries haven't brought the pressure down. I'm a 34 year old causian male with blue eyes.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 7 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer:

It appears that you are experiencing intermittent cloudiness and/or swelling of the central cornea (clear part of the eye) due to spike or increases in eye pressure. Conditions that could cause such with brief spike in eye pressure with decrease vision include Fuchs heterochromic iridiocyclitis, Posner Schlossman syndrome, or anterior uveitis related to HLA-B27 antigen. I suggest that your doctor closely evaluate with possible trabeculectomy procedure for better control of your eye pressure be considered.

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.