Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

My daughter is complaining of one eye's vision being crossed

Customer Question
and seeing something like a...
My daughter is complaining of one eye's vision being crossed and seeing something like a camera flash in that eye. These symptoms started after a severe tension headache about a week ago. Any ideas?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Eye
7/4/2010
Eye Doctor: Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist replied 7 years ago
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist

Welcome to Just Answer:

With symptoms of crossed eye and flashes after severe tension headache, I suggest that she follow-up at the nearest hospital emergency room for closer evaluation of the back of the eye and C T Scan or MRI of the brain to exclude any abnormal brain lesion associated with this problem and/or mild stroke in the eye. Patching the affected eye is a good management to prevent double vision. If no abnormal brain or eye lesion is present, it is likely that the double vision will resolve with time.

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist