Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon
25472284

I ask about a vitamin supplement for flashes in my eyes. The

Customer Question

I ask about a vitamin supplement for flashes in my eyes. The doctor I ask recommended two supplements. I lost the recommendation? What were the two supplements he recommenended?
Harold Rich ***@******.***
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 7 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer:

In general, the vitamin supplements that improve eye health include Ocuvite Plus, I-caps or PreserVision. These vitamin supplements contain ingredients that has been demonstrated to reduce worsening of age-related macular degeneration, but has not been specifically studies in flashes which is only a symptom seen in several eye diseases. It is likely that improving eye health with these would reduce the risk of eye diseases that could lead to flashes.

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.