Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

MY OE TRAAN BAIE. WORD ROOI. IS MY VISIE BAIE SLEG

Customer Question
MY OE TRAAN BAIE. WORD...
MY OE TRAAN BAIE. WORD ROOI.DAN IS MY VISIE BAIE SLEG
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Eye
6/28/2010
Eye Doctor: Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist replied 8 years ago
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist

Sorry, I have difficulty understanding your question?
my eyes is red / swallen under neath / full of tears / and that invloens my vision
Thank you so much:

Are the eyes itchy/scratchy?

Are you sneezing or cough?

Welcome to Just Answer:

It is likely that you have either viral or allergic conjunctivitis. To resolve this I suggest that you use over the counter eye drop Zaditor (Ketotifen), Voltaren (diclofenac) or Naphcon-A 4 times daily for 1 week, and preservative free tear drop such as Refresh tear or Genteal tear drop 4 times daily (use 5-10 minutes apart from the other drop). Please only use one of either Zaditor, Voltaren or Naphcon-A, not all three. If you have associated sneezing and itchy eye, I suggest that you apply warm compresses to the eyes twice daily for 2 weeks. However, if you had recent cold/flu or coughing, then I suggest that you apply cold compresses to the eyes twice daily for 2 weeks (instead of warm compresses). If this fails to significantly resolve in 2 weeks, I suggest that you follow-up with your doctor for closer evaluation.

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.