Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon
25472284

What is the maximum and minimum distance someone at 30 with

What is the maximum and minimum distance someone at 30 with no glasses can clearly read size 10-12 font?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 7 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer:

In general, for someone 30 years old who does not need glasses (normal emmetropiic person), the range of vision to read clearly size 10-12 font is about 7-8 ft minimum to 14-16 ft maximum.

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is this distance for size 10-12 font (computer/book size font)?
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 7 years ago.
Thank you so much:

Yes, this is for size 10-12 font (computer and book size font).