Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

Makeup irritation When I wear eye makeup for a couple of

Makeup irritation When I wear eye...
Makeup irritation
When I wear eye makeup for a couple of days my eyes get weepy and bloodshot. Wearing makeup really boosts my psychological and emotional health, and I really, really want to be able to wear it again. Is there anything I can do?
4/6/2010
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist

You're probably allergic to your eye make-up particularly mascara and liner. Change the brand and see if that helps. Also use a lubricating drop like Refresh Tears. If this does not help then you will have to give it up or use mascara and liner on selected occasions. Thanks and best wishes.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.

Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist