How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr.S Riaz Your Own Question
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 2822
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr.S Riaz is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Tuesday I had acute on set of right eye bluriness. It is not

Customer Question

Tuesday I had acute on set of right eye bluriness. It is not severe, but doing detailed work (computer, reading, etc) is difficult and leads to headaches. I gave it a few days to go away but it is still present and perhaps a little worse today (saturday) Any suggestions? Any need for immediate
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.S Riaz replied 7 years ago.


You should get your eyes checked by an ophthalmologist. This may be due to a refractive error or dryness in your eyes as a result of sitting on computer for long. Using a lubricating drop like Refresh Tears may help you. Thanks and best wihses.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be welcomed.