Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
Under what circumstance(s) would a patient be told the only
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
Under what circumstance(s) would a patient be told the only choice of replacement lens the cataract surgeon thinks physically proper for the patient is a mono-focal lens?… read more
Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, MD, CEO
I recently had cataract surgery using the basic lens. I was
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
I recently had cataract surgery using the basic lens. I was told that I would only need readers afterwards. I now find that I see very clearly for reading and intermediate range but my distance is sli… read more
I need to replace my prescription eyeglasses. Is Lens
A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, eye doctor
I need to replace my prescription eyeglasses. Is Lens Crafters reliable, given their one hour turnaround versus a couple of weeks typically required by other retail outlets and/or medical offices? How… read more
How likely is it that in replacing my glasses lens thT the
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
how likely is it that in replacing my glasses lens thT the frame will be broken? I am being told that I need to buy new frames due to the likelyhood that my existing frames may be broken during the re… read more
I had cataract surgery a week ago. My natural lens was
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
I had cataract surgery a week ago. My natural lens was replaced with a new artificial one. Yesterday, my eye surgeon examined the eye and said that a piece of the old natural lens was still in my eye.… read more
I recently had cataract surgery for my left eye. I am
DrRussMD, eye doctor
I recently had cataract surgery for my left eye. I am disappointed with the lens correction as I was told the lens would correct for distance vision, but instead it corrects well for a range between 1… read more
I had cataract surgery several weeks ago. Vistion is still
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
I had cataract surgery several weeks ago. Vistion is still not clear. Was told I have bubble behine lens that needs to be lasered in a couple months. How often does this happen? Is this due to doctor;… read more
I have had four eye tests in the last week and two different
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
i have had four eye tests in the last week and two different pairs of glasses. i am a type one diabetic. my sugars are stable and i have retinopathy scans nothing is wrong in respect of my diabetes an… read more
I have had a clear lens replacement (a few months ago) in my
Dr. Dan B.
I have had a clear lens replacement (a few months ago) in my left eye only (monovision) and from the day of treatment could read text messages, labels etc which was great but the lens wasn't strong en… read more
Last May I had Refractive lens replacement in my right eye.
Dr. Dan B.
Last May I had Refractive lens replacement in my right eye. About 7 weeks ago my vision became slightly hazy and the focal distance for reading between my left and right eye when reading is noticably … read more
Blurry vision in one eye for 2-3 seconds. The only symptom.
Dr. Rick
Blurry vision in one eye for 2-3 seconds. The only symptom. Two hours ago. She feels fine. Ate supper and is now watching tv. The eye with the blurred vision is slightly more dialated.… read more
My wife is 85 and in a nursing home. Two weeks ago she would
Dr. Rick
my wife is 85 and in a nursing home. Two weeks ago she would not eat, take fluids or her meds. She could not talk or open her mouth at all. She stayed in this condition for a little over a week. She t… read more
I have been told by my optomoligist that the lens I had
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
I have been told by my optomoligist that the lens I had replaced when I had my cataract surgery apprx. 13 yrs ago, had slipped down (left eye only) and i'm getting double light vision in that eye. I a… read more
My wife had a surgery to put ICL lens on both eyes to treat
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
Hello! My wife had a surgery to put ICL lens on both eyes to treat myopia in 2003. Last March she went to the doctor because she had one of her eyes darker in morning and she couldn't see. During the … read more
My wife had intraocular lens implants five years ago and
Dr. Dan B.
My wife had intraocular lens implants five years ago and everything has been ok but recently she has occasionally developed watery, itchy, extremely bloodshot painful eyes. What should she do and who … read more
I HAD CATARACT SURGERY DONE ON MY RIGHT EYE WITH A MONOFOCAL
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
I HAD CATARACT SURGERY DONE ON MY RIGHT EYE WITH A MONOFOCAL LENS. I NOW NEED SURGERY ON LEFT AND WOULD LIKE TO GET MULTIFOCAL LENS PUT IN THIS TIME SO I WILL NO LONGER NEED READING GLASSES AND WILL H… read more
A couple of years after getting cattaract surgery on both
Dr. Chan
Dr. Chan, Doctoral Degree
A couple of years after getting cattaract surgery on both eyes, my wife was told that she would require "yag" procedures on both eyes to correct the vison problems very common after such surgery. The … read more