Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
I frequently get terrible pain behind my eyeball. It is more
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
I frequently get terrible pain behind my eyeball. It is more often the right eye. The pain is aching and pressure is sometimes so severe that I cant hold my head up. I have to put pressure on the eyeb… read more
I was poked in both eyes and am now experiencing a dull,
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
i was poked in both eyes and am now experiencing a dull, aching pain behind both eyes. there is no obvious trauma to either eye but it feels like my eyes are 'out of place'...should i go to the er or … read more
I am suffering from very sharp pains behind my right eye.
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
I am suffering from very sharp pains behind my right eye. The pain doesn't last long but usually leaves a dull ache which for me can bring on a migraine. I have been a migraine sufferer for 46 years b… read more
I have pressure sensation behind right eye. Doesn't effect
Dr. Dan B.
I have pressure sensation behind right eye. Doesn't effect eyesight, but is strange sensation of pressure behind and on both sides of the eye. Inside corner of eye was red a month ago and then cleared… read more
Recently I've been feeling an intermittent increased
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist
Recently I've been feeling an intermittent increased pressure behind my right eye. Could this be a result of computer eye strain? It is not constant, I do seem to notice it when at the computer & some… read more
My eye hurts! Everytime I move it, it aches. It's behind the
Dr. B.
Dr. B., eye doctor
My eye hurts! Everytime I move it, it aches. It's behind the eye....right eye - top left corner of it. Went to the eye doc today who told me my pressure looks fine.… read more
Ive had an eye test and been told pressure behind my eyes is
Dr. Rick
ive had an eye test and been told pressure behind my eyes is quite high should i be worried… read more
My eye is really read in right corner of my right eye hurts
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
My eye is really read in right corner of my right eye hurts to blink lots of pressure behind my eye. Lot of pain … read more
My right eye feels as if there is something behind it,
Dr. Rick
my right eye feels as if there is something behind it, putting pressure on it, feel it more when closing my eye, went to my Dr. for a checkup yesterday and whatever it is he called it by name but I ca… read more
I have had two major surgeries of the right eye. One was to
Dr. Dan B.
I have had two major surgeries of the right eye. One was to create a pocket behind the eye to relieve the pressure caused by glaucoma. The pocket sealed so another operation was required and this was … read more
Been to the opticians and my eye pressure behind the right
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
Been to the opticians and my eye pressure behind the right eye is 26 27 I have cattarh and a cold and was coughing before eye test would that make a difference as with the new regulations he has to re… read more
I have the feeling in my right eye - feelings like there is
Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, MD, CEO
hi, I have the feeling in my right eye - feelings like there is that much pressure behind it, it will pop out of my eye socket.. … read more
I have quite severe pain/pressure behind my right eye and
Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, Ophthalmologist
I have quite severe pain/pressure behind my right eye and the white of the eye is quite bloodshot- the surface of the eyeball also feels a bit scratchy when I blink- and its a bit painful to move the … read more
I have a frequent stabbing pain in the right eye. This
Dr. A.S. Desai
I have a frequent stabbing pain in the right eye. This follows three days of pain behind the ear on the same side. I can't get into see my doctor for 3 days. Any suggestions as to cause or what to do … read more
I been getting a sudden dull aching pain in or around or
Dr. Phil, MD
I been getting a sudden dull aching pain in or around or maybe behind my eye is hard to say about three weeks now i also had a complete eye exam he didnt find anything. Gave me a drop for possiblevdry… read more
I have had a headache on and off for a few months now with
Dr PG M.D.
Dr PG M.D., Post-Doctoral Degree
Hi I have had a headache on and off for a few months now with quite bad eye ache, feelslike pressure behind my eye and today have noticed a black dot in my vision… read more
The problem I am having is ,dull pain behind right eye and
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Hi there,the problem I am having is ,dull pain behind right eye and temple, a horizontal line viewed from left eye ok, same line viewed from right is at an angle, there seems to be a slight swelling i… read more
I am feeling a dull pain behind my left eye after being
Dr. Dan B.
I am feeling a dull pain behind my left eye after being exposed to a direct light flash from a home laser hair removal system. I was about 6-7 feet away from the laser, but it was pretty much a direct… read more