Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

The corner of my eyes toward the ears is very red, not itchy…

Customer Question
the corner of my eyes...
the corner of my eyes toward the ears is very red, not itchy and no pain,what could it be
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Eye
2/5/2010
Eye Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Welcome to JA and thanks for question,

Can i ask do you have excessive watering from the eye?
Did you get something in your eye?
Any fever?
Other medical conditions? medications?
especially after i eat some water came out from my eyes, no othing, no i dont have fever, no medical conditions and medication, what could i be
Eye Doctor: Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist replied 8 years ago
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist

I am an ophthalmologist on this site. Are both eyes involved?

Do you have any burning in your eyes as well?

no only left eyes

There can be a few possibilities. It can be because of episcleritis or a sub-conjunctival hemorrhage. Sub-conjunctival hemorrhage is a ruptured blood vessel and does not require any treatment. Episcleritis will require steroid drops. You need to see an ophthalmologist to confirm the diagnosis. Even dry eyes or allergy can cause red eyes but usually they are not so localized. Thanks and best wishes.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.

Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist