How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Dan B. Your Own Question
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 3334
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr. Dan B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a swollen right eye, with blurred vision and pain on

Customer Question

I have a swollen right eye, with blurred vision and pain on right side of face; have been to eye specialists, neuro-optomoligist, endrocronolist, still no diagnosis; have had cat scan, mri.. help
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. JLB replied 7 years ago.


Let me ask a few questions so that I can better assist you...

1. Do you suffer from any medical conditions?

2. How long have you had the symptoms?

3. Have the MRI and CT scan results been negative?

4. Is there anything that relieves the pain?

5. Is the eye swollen shut? Is the eye red?

Thank you,