How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. RK Your Own Question
Dr. RK
Dr. RK, Ophthalmologist
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 2904
Experience:  M.B.B.S.; Member of Delhi Ophthalmological society
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr. RK is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Eye Irritation, inflamation comes back, for almost 3 years.

Customer Question

Eye Irritation, inflamation comes back, for almost 3 years. Tried deksazan, oftamolferon... does not help.. need a referral to eye doctor who can treat in San Francisco area...
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. RK replied 8 years ago.

Greetings and welcome to justanswer,

There are some common causes of such eye irritation.The common ones are allergic conjunctivitis, veneral conjunctivitis, bacterial conjunctivitis,blephratis, uveatis, glaucoma etc.

You may consult an opthalmologist in san francisco area for the physical examination and treatment.The allergic conjunctivitis may commonly cause such chronic symptoms of red and inflammaed eye.

The treatment depends on the underlying cause.

Please visit here for the list of ophthalmologist in san francisco

opthalmologist in san francisoco

You may consult any one of them for the examination and treatment.

Let me know if you have any doubt.

Thank you!