How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr.S Riaz Your Own Question
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, Ophthalmologist
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 2822
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr.S Riaz is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a fairly large floater in my left eye that seems to

This answer was rated:

I have a fairly large floater in my left eye that seems to rotate in a circle. While I have no eye pain, I wonder if I need to see an opthalmologist. I am diabetic
It could be a vitreous hemorrhage or posterior vitreous detachment. You can wait till tomorrow but you should get a dilated fundus examination by an ophthalmologist. Till that time you should take bed rest and keep your head end elevated.

Please click the ACCEPT button so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a positive feedback will be appreciated
Dr.S Riaz and other Eye Specialists are ready to help you