Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Board Certified Ophthalmologist
8112280

Something went into my eye in today's windy weather (c. 8

Something went into my eye in today's windy weather (c. 8 hours ago) and my eye is so sore. Is now watery and blood shot, can't see anything there. A pharmacist recommended an eye bath which I have administered 3 times and I've also tried to flush out the eye with cooled boiled water. Could the eye be scratched? Grateful for any advice you could give. Regards, Heather
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Stevens replied 8 years ago.

Heather

you have done conservative treatment and if it did not help, you may have an abrasion or even a small particulate in the cornea or on the underside of the lid. I suggest you get it checked out today by an eye doctor, you can go to an urgent care or call your eye doctor, Regards, ***** *****