Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Board Certified Ophthalmologist
8112280

I am 65 in good health except blood sugar a little high. I

Hello Dr. I am 65 in good health except blood sugar a little high . I just noticed some light spects around the parimeter of vision the other nite and this morning.. Any advice ? Jim
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Stevens replied 8 years ago.

Hello Jim

Do you have any floaters that are new? is there continued flashes? is the vision as before? any blind spots?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Hello Dr, No new floaters because the whole thing is new to me. There are no blind spots ,and no continued flashes. Thank You Jim

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Hello Jim

on occasional flash of light is typically not worrisome. However there is a small chance that you may be having a problem with your retina, most concerning would be a tear in your retina. I would encourage you to be seen sometime in the next week for an exam, sooner if you start to see specs floating in your vision, Regards, ***** *****