Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Board Certified Ophthalmologist
8112280

Well my question is, I have Been staying up all Night

Hi, well my question is , I have Been staying up all Night continuously for 2 nights on the computer, and I have developed something like buds under both my eyes and the part under my eyes look's kinda black as well, I would like to know if these effect's (specially) the buds under my eyes will fade away if i take rest?

Hello there

As an ophthalmologist, I see this day in and day out. This is due to poor resting habits in your case. You see, the swollen skin is a result of leaky blood vessels and collection of fatty tissue. The delicate capillary beds in the eyelids become more leaky and swollen when when someone has lack of sleep. I recommend getting plenty of rest and fluids to make sure your skin is hydrated well. Cool compresses help reduce the bagginess as well, Regards, ***** *****
Thanks for the feedback, you had asked "YEah pretty much it, so it will go if i take rest?" ......yes, indeed, remember it will take longer to go away than it did to get there so fast....