Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

My wife went to see an opthomoligist. A Optometrist checked

her out and said he...
My wife went to see an opthomoligist. A Optometrist checked her out and said he could not dialate her eyes because she had norrowing of the ducts that relieves certain liquids in the eye. He said that she needed laser surgery and make an appointment of a Opthomologist to do this surgery. Her intraocular pressuer was 15 on each eye. Shouldnt she get a verification of her condition by a Opthomologist? Thank you
4/7/2009
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist

Hello there

if you see an ophthalmologist for a laser consult, he / she will always double check the condition prior to laser. The condition is called narrow angle with or without glaucoma. I encourage her to be seen and evaluated soon, Regards *****

Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist