Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

My right eye has been very sore the last few days, I thought

Customer Question

My right eye has been very sore the last few days, I thought it was pink eye but the medicine hasn't helped it, other than to relieve the itching. It is red, itchy, painful, and has been getting more blurry everyday. I have glaucoma in my left eye as a result of an accident envolving a fire hydrant and am worried because the right eye is acting the same as the left did before i lost almost all sight in it.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Stevens replied 8 years ago.

Hello there

are you sensitive to the lights? What is the pain like? sharp and stabby versus pressure like ? how old are you and is the pupil reacting when you look in a mirror?