Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
I had a sudden onset of flashes in my right eye a month ago
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
I had a sudden onset of flashes in my right eye a month ago and saw an ophthalmologist immediately. After checking ocular pressure, dilating and examining my eyes, followed by an OCT, the doctor could… read more
I recently had an eye examination by an ophthalmologist and
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
Hello - I recently had an eye examination by an ophthalmologist and was told that my eyes are OK, apart from something fairly minor called blepharitis. Anyway, since then I've sometimes noticed patter… read more
Two days ago I saw black floating spots in my right eye.
Dr. Rick
Two days ago I saw black floating spots in my right eye. Then yesterday I saw flashing lights like a car with headlights going by at night. Today I have what seems to be a thin film over that eye. At … read more
I went to an Ophthalmologist today because of sporadic
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Hi there, I went to an Ophthalmologist today because of sporadic flashes that are occuring in both of my eyes. The flashes are mainly the size of pin point specks of light that last only a millisecond… read more
I recently had my eyes examined by both an Opthamologist and
Dr. A.S. Desai
I recently had my eyes examined by both an Opthamologist and an Optometrist two weeks apart. Opthamologist dilated me my Rx was OD -10.25 OS -10.5. Optometrist undialated OD:-7.25 /OS -7.75. Was there… read more
I developed conjunctivitis over the July 4th holiday
Dr. A.S. Desai
I developed conjunctivitis over the July 4th holiday (started in left eye moved to right eye) I saw my ophthalmologist on July 9th and was put on tobramycin dexamethasone. He saw improvement and was t… read more
Recently I went to get an eye exam where the doctor told me
Dr. Rick
Recently I went to get an eye exam where the doctor told me he saw 3 choroidal nevi's. Two in the right eye and one in the left. He said they were not raised however he swnrbmt info to a specialist (w… read more
Recently the epithilial layer in my right eye was found to
Dr. A.S. Desai
Recently the epithilial layer in my right eye was found to be exposed but with eye management of an ophthalmologist, it has now fully and firmly closed. About an hour ago, when cleaning my eyes with c… read more
I have noticed on two recent photographs that my child's
Dr. PG
Dr. PG, Ophthalmologist
I have noticed on two recent photographs that my child's pupil shines white on the left eye and red on the right with a flash used. What should I do… read more
I had my eyes examined by an ophthalmologist several weeks
Dr. Chan
Dr. Chan, Doctoral Degree
Hello, I had my eyes examined by an ophthalmologist several weeks ago. He told me that I had some macular drusen, but not yet, considered macular degeneration and sent me home with a grid. Does this m… read more
My eye sockets have hurt for the past three months. I saw an
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
My eye sockets have hurt for the past three months. I saw an ophthalmologist, he gave me a dilated eye exam and said he found nothing wrong. Since then I've observed more symptoms that could be important. It feels like the lower half of my eye sockets, directly under the eyeballs and deep, are inflamed, or like they have lots of small shards of glass embedded in them and can't heal. It doesn't go away with sleep. The pain varies throughout the day, and sometimes I go a few days where it seems like it's going away, but it never goes away completely and always gets worse again. It's pretty random and difficult to tell what effects it, but one thing for sure is that doing activities which exert my shoulders and neck for prolonged periods of time makes it much worse the next day. For instance, if I carry many heavy boxes, or if I shovel several times throughout the day, the next day the pain in my eye sockets will be really bad, and it'll stay really bad for a couple days at least. Also, the sides of my neck are occasionally painful, and it feels like the skin around the neck and jaw is tingling and burning, like an odd electricity sort of feeling like the neck had fallen asleep and just woke back up. I suspect that the movement of my neck might have an effect on the eye socket pain, but it's difficult to tell since the pain isn't immediate. What could be causing this? … read more
I just had an ophthalmologist tell me that there was a
Dr. Rick
I just had an ophthalmologist tell me that there was a slight difference in my right optic nerve, from my left. In the "cup". But the pressure test was fine. He couldn't do the dilation today because … read more
Eye glass examined by two different optometrists/opticians.
Dr. Rick
eye glass examined by two different optometrists/opticians. One said left eye prescription I'm glasses is -5.00 4,25 +170. The other said -100 +400 +84.The second said that there are different ways to… read more
I was recently diagnosed with Glaucoma in my right eye only.
Dr. Rick
I was recently diagnosed with Glaucoma in my right eye only. My ophthalmologist has been watching me very closely for 17 years (every 6 months). My pressures are typically in the mid-20's, but they ju… read more
I recently went to an ophthalmologist for a glasses
Dr. Rick
I recently went to an ophthalmologist for a glasses prescription, he mentioned that my right eye had a "prolapse fat pad" yellow looking bump pushing through (kind of like a hernia) the skin in the in… read more
A few weeks ago I saw an optometrist for problems with my
Dr. Chan
Dr. Chan, Doctoral Degree
A few weeks ago I saw an optometrist for problems with my right eye (flashes of light and some blurred vision and floaters - the blurring clears somewhat with blinking). The optometrist did a complete… read more
I had a ruptured lood vessel in my right eye last July 8
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
I had a ruptured b lood vessel in my right eye last July 8 2011. I saw a urgent care Clinic wgich examined the eye and found no pathology. Recommended hot compressions 3 times a day for 2 weeks follow… read more
I have an eye floater that floats around the vision of my
Dr. Rick
I have an eye floater that floats around the vision of my right eye. I have been told, after an examination, that they are likely collagen clumps in the vitreous fluid in my eye. If I look down or up,… read more