Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
My wife is almost completely blind from Glaucoma. She has
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
My wife is almost completely blind from Glaucoma. She has had 5 operations on her left eye and is losing her sight each day. She is seeing her Glaucoma specialist regularly. She is not getting better.… read more
My husband has lost much sight in his left eye from
Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, Ophthalmologist
My husband has lost much sight in his left eye from Glaucoma. His right eye has lost a minimal amount of sight but because of his extreme myopia cannot see well out of it. Therefore he is considered l… read more
My mother, 82, has lost most of the vision in one eye. At
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
My mother, 82, has lost most of the vision in one eye. At least half her sight is completely gone and the rest is a fuzzy grey. Her Optomestrit told her she suffered a retina hemorrhage and the damage… read more
I LOST MY VISION SIGHT ALMOST COMPLETELY IN MY LEFT EYE DUE
Dr. JLB
Dr. JLB, Post-Doctoral Degree
i LOST MY VISION SIGHT ALMOST COMPLETELY IN MY LEFT EYE DUE TOO GLAUCOMA AND CATARACTS, ARE THEIR ANY STUDIES OR PRODUCTS THAT WILL HELP TO RESTORE SOME OF MY VISION, MY RETINA IS DAMAGED DUE TO HIGH … read more
My father has glaucoma for about 5 years now, which has
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
Hello, My father has glaucoma for about 5 years now, which has blinded his two eyes completely. we have been informed that there is no known cure, pls can you confirm this or let me know if there has … read more
Have glaucoma in left eye, right eye is blind. Do you know
Dr. Greg
Dr. Greg, Attending Physician
Have glaucoma in left eye, right eye is blind. Do you know is CBDs will help with relieving pressure.… read more
My husband has eye sight lost due to damage in the optical
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
Hello Doctor, My husband has eye sight lost due to damage in the optical nerve, (glaucoma). As of today, do you know of any successful restoration operations or studies that may help in this condition… read more
After eye test for glaucoma, I get pain in my left eye. I am
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
After eye test for glaucoma, I get pain in my left eye. I am near sighted and doctor checked my eye pressure and it was 24 on both eyes so he said I do several eye test to see my conditions. after the… read more
Is there any way to help focus the remaining sighted eye
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
is there any way to help focus the remaining sighted eye after one eye was blinded. I'm squinting all the time to try to help focus the sighted eye. 61 years vision in sighted eye good but now rewuire… read more
My mother is technically blind in her right eye due to
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
My mother is technically blind in her right eye due to complications during a glaucoma related surgery around 20 years ago. From what she remembers, she said that something was punctured during the pr… read more
Ihave lost vision 0vision in my left eye from glaucoma, the
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
Ihave lost vision 0vision in my left eye from glaucoma, the eye is painful due to uncontrollable pressure, my doctors suggested removing the eye and replacing with a prosthesis. i am trying to find in… read more
A friend lost his sight in one eye while out to dinner. He
Dr. A.S. Desai
A friend lost his sight in one eye while out to dinner. He was told it was a stroke of the eye. That it has nothing to do with his blood pressure or his brain. Why does this happen and can it be corre… read more
My mom is 88 years old she is blind in one eye and is now
pippistrellodaqua
pippistrellodaqua, eye doctor
my mom is 88 years old she is blind in one eye and is now losing her sight in the other. is there any thing i can do for this… read more
My86 yr old mother has glaucoma and has been blind in one
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
My86 yr old mother has glaucoma and has been blind in one eye for several years. She also has dementia. She had pain in this eye and was diagnosed with an infection that caused an ulcer in the eye and… read more
My husband is being treated for High blood pressure, mild
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
My husband is being treated for High blood pressure, mild asthma, and glaucoma. He is legally blind and has the use of only one eye. I have noticed that the meds for these conditions each have the pot… read more
What would make your sight suddenly become almost blind? I
Dr. Rick
What would make your sight suddenly become almost blind? I already have bad eyes, ever since Kindergarden. My dad was an optometrist. He passed in 2011 at 94. . So, now I'm asking you guys, lol. I hav… read more
I was just told I have narrow ocular??? glaucoma. They said
Dr. Dan B.
I was just told I have narrow ocular??? glaucoma . They said it is the bad one that can take my sight. My pressure in one eye is 18 the other 16. My nerves are still good. My pressure a yr ago was 15 … read more
My daughter-inlaw is seeing sparks in one eye, then that eye
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
My daughter-inlaw is seeing sparks in one eye, then that eye goes completely blind for approximately 3-4 minutes. Is this signs of a detached retnia (sp). Thanks… read more