José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

A law firm that pursues financial gain from illegally used

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: A law firm that pursues financial gain from illegally used images on the website has written to us several times without receiving any response from us. Now they are threatening to start a lawsuit.
JA: Has an application or legal action been filed?
Customer: "Dear Sir or Madam,Due to your uncooperative behaviour, you left us no choice but to pursue further legal proceedings.For your mere information, please find below a collection of exemplary verdicts issued by European Courts:General overviewhttps://photoclaim.com/en/verdicts-and-orders/Specific casesCourt in Den Bosch, Netherlands | 2 906 Euro reimbursementsCourt in Midden, Netherlands | 3 372 Euro reimbursementsCourt in Milano, Italy | 1 920 Euro plus court fees reimbursementsAmtsgericht München, Germany | 1 062 Euro plus court fees reimbursementsAmtsgericht Charlottenburg, Germany | Legal fees for 2 photos set to 926 Euro plus interestAmtsgericht Ahaus, Germany | Legal fees for 1 photo set to 551 Euro plus interestLandgericht Berlin, Germany | 936 Euro plus court fees reimbursementsAmtsgericht Charlottenburg, Germany | 1091 Euro plus court fees reimbursementsAppeal Court in Sofia, Bulgaria | 2715 Euro reimbursementsSofia City Court, Bulgaria | 2670 Euro reimbursementsDistrict Court Warsaw, Poland: 691 Euro damagesIf you are still interested in coming to an agreement outside of court, please let me know as fast as possible.Once the letters are at court, further costs cannot be avoided.Kind regards,FECHNER LEGAL "
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer? What documentation do you have?
Customer: The application hasn't been filled yet. We haven't talked to a lawyer.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think this is it

Hi José M Atorney Its a regular use to send this kinds of writtings from companies trying to avoid abuses of the copyrights But if you stoped the use of the pictures they will do anything more as a regular rule

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi José, thank you for your reply. Could you please clarify on this "But if you stoped the use of the pictures they will do anything more as a regular rule" - will they stop bothering us if we removed the picture or keep sending threatening mails? Should we reply them, and if so, what to write?

If you do not use the pictures any more dont writte them back, and forget them They have got want they want Your repaly just will let they know you are scared and be sure they will ask you for some money because you are scared